The Stella Vista Program
The Leadership Vistas Stella Vista program is specifically designed for high potential professionals, individual contributors and emerging leaders who work directly with and influence senior level managers. The Stella Vista program is the perfect professional development forum for:
- Product, Program and Project Managers
- Business development and sales professionals
- Accounting, finance, engineering, legal, and other professionals interested in gaining greater insights into the world of senior leadership while increasing their impact as influential individuals.
The Stella Vista program provides a confidential and collaborative venue for members who are ready to take their influencing skills to the next level. With an average chapter size of 16 to 18 members, facilitated by a professional instructor / executive coach, like-minded professionals who manage up and across organizations will learn tangible skills and sustainable strategies to improve personal and professional interactions with senior management and external business units. Stella Vista chapter meetings include:
- Guest speakers and expert advisors providing insights and education on pre-selected strategic topics
- Interactive exercises exploring key principals of influence
- Round-table peer group sharing of business issues and best practices
- Mentorship based on each member’s professional experiences
- A forum to make strategic contacts and promote business development
Monthly chapter meetings will provide sophisticated yet practical approaches to becoming more influential. Some sessions may include a guest speaker, an assessment, or a review of assigned reading. Sample topics to be explored by Stella Vista members include:
- What it Takes to Make Great Ideas Happen
- How to Read a Balance Sheet and Financial Statements
- Navigating Corporate Politics
- How to Lead a Matrix-Managed Organization
- The Dynamics of a Family Owned Business
- Packaging Your Message to the CEO
- Managing Your Manager’s Expectations
- Holding yourself to Higher Standards
- The Business Planning Process
- Mapping Your Own Professional Development Plan
- Influencing Culture Change
- Engaging Diverse Teams
- Intro to Infinite-Win Leadership
Over time, each Stella Vista chapter will explore many topics, far more than can be covered in a single year. Professionals who renew their membership will likely never experience a repetition of topics. The longer a member participates in the Stella Vista program, the more they will learn and grow as an influential leader.
- Annual membership: $4,150 per participant, includes 10 monthly chapter meetings, two Regional Vista Exchange events and materials.
- Semi-annual membership: $2,375 per participant includes 6 monthly chapter meetings or 5 monthly chapter meetings and one Regional Vista Exchange event (dependent on start date), and materials.
- 3-month trial membership: $1,250 per participant includes 3 monthly chapter meetings or two chapter meetings and a Regional Vista Exchange event (dependent on start date) and materials.
- Monthly membership: $525 enrollment fee plus $350 per month per participant. Cancellation upon 90-day written notice.
Coaching Inclusive Membership:
- Annual membership with 12 hours of Executive Coaching per year: $5,685 per participant, includes 10 monthly chapter meetings, two Regional Vista Exchange events and materials.
- Semi-annual membership with 6 hours of Executive Coaching: $3,275 per participant, includes 6 monthly chapter meetings or 5 monthly chapter meetings and one Regional Vista Exchange event (dependent on start date), and materials.
- 3-month membership with 3 hours of Executive Coaching: $1,710 per participant includes 3 monthly chapter meetings or two chapter meetings and a Regional Vista Exchange event (dependent on start date) and materials.
- Monthly membership with 1 hour of Executive Coaching each month: $780 enrollment fee plus $520 per month per participant. Cancellation upon 90-day written notice.
- Additional executive coaching available to Stella Vista members at $300/hr.
If you are interested in experiencing the value of the Leadership Vistas program for yourself, apply today to attend on a trial basis. A one-day guest enrollment is a great way for those interested in membership to test drive a specific track before purchasing a membership.
Click here to apply for your one-day test drive.
Business Women Rising accepts scholarship nominations for leaders from Not-for-Profit organizations and unemployed leaders in transition. A maximum of two 35% scholarships may be awarded per Stella Vista chapter.
Business Women Rising reserves the right to approve scholarship applications. A Business World Rising Representative will contact approved scholarship applicants.
Program Transfers and Upgrades
An administration fee will be charged to members who wish to transfer their membership to / from the Prima Vista program during their membership term. An upgrade fee may also apply to members who wish to upgrade their memberships to the Monte Vista, Buena Vista or Magna Vista program during their membership term.