The Prima Vista Program
The Leadership Vistas Prima Vista program is designed for emerging leaders, including:
- Supervisors and First-line managers who manage a single function / budget
- High potential leaders who are on track for a supervisory or management position
With an average chapter size of 16 to 20 members, the Prima Vista program is designed to be an interactive, peer-to-peer mentoring experience combined with educational leadership instruction provided by a professional instructor / executive coach.
The Prima Vista chapter meeting includes:
- An expert advisor providing education and insights on pre-selected topics that focus on the developmental needs of each member
- Interactive exercises
- Round-table peer group discussion
- Mentorship based on each participant's business experiences
- Long & short term goal setting
- Sharing of best practices
Each monthly chapter meeting focuses on a different topic aimed at building practical leadership skills. Some sessions may include a guest speaker, an assessment or a review of previously assigned homework (reading an article, book or use of a management development tool). The intent of the program is to provide the insights, education and vision needed to effectively manage and lead others, by exploring such topics as:
- Transitioning from Individual Contributor to Manager
- Delegating Effectively
- Managing Up
- Giving Effective Feedback
- Communicating Effectively
- Retaining the Best
- Dealing with Team Conflict
- Planning the Budget
- Understanding Your Strengths
- The Infinite-Win Manager
- The Art of Staff Development
- Managing Your Time
Over time, each Prima Vista chapter will explore many topics, far more than can be covered in a single year. The longer a member participates in the Prima Vista program, the more they will learn and grow as a leader. While the overall intent of the Leadership Vistas program is to enable each participant to develop the leadership skills needed to ascend the corporate ladder, those members who maintain their membership at the Prima Vista level will likely never experience repetition of topics.
- Annual membership: $3,475 per participant includes 10 monthly chapter meetings, two Regional Vista Exchange events and materials.
- Semi-annual membership: $1,975 per participant includes 6 consecutive monthly chapter meetings, or 5 monthly chapter meetings and one Regional Vista Exchange event and materials (depending on start date).
- 3-month trial membership: $995 per participant includes 3 monthly chapter meetings or two chapter meetings and a Regional Vista Exchange event (dependent on start date) and materials.
- Monthly membership: $435 enrollment fee lus $290 per month per participant. Cancellation upon 90-day written notice.
Coaching Inclusive Membership:
- Annual membership with 12 hours of Executive Coaching per year: $5,010 per participant, includes 10 monthly chapter meetings, two Regional Vista Exchange events and materials.
- Semi-annual membership with 6 hours of Executive Coaching: $2,880 per participant, includes 6 monthly chapter meetings or 5 monthly chapter meetings and one Regional Vista Exchange event (dependent on start date), and materials.
- 3-month membership with 3 hours of Executive Coaching: $1,515 per participant includes 3 monthly chapter meetings or two chapter meetings and a Regional Vista Exchange event (dependent on start date) and materials.
- Monthly membership with 1 hour of Executive Coaching each month: $435 enrollment fee plus $290 per month per participant. Cancellation upon 90-day written notice.
- Additional executive coaching available to Prima Vista members at $160/hr.
If you are interested in experiencing the value of the Leadership Vistas program for yourself, apply today to attend on a trial basis. A one-day guest enrollment is a great way for those interested in membership to test drive a specific track before purchasing a membership.
Click here to apply for your one-day test drive.
Business Women Rising accepts scholarship nominations for high potential and high achieving businessmen from Not-for-Profit organizations and unemployed leaders in transition. A maximum of two 35% scholarships may be awarded per Prima Vista chapter.
Business Women Rising reserves the right to approve scholarship applications. A Business World Rising Representative will contact approved scholarship applicants.
An upgrade and administration fee may be charged to members who are promoted or change career paths and wish to upgrade their membership to the Stella vista or Monte Vista program during their membership term.