The Magna Vista Program
The Leadership Vistas Magna Vista program is specifically tailored for high achieving, seasoned professionals, individual contributors and senior leaders who report to, work directly with and influence C-level executives and the Board of Directors. The Magna Vista program is the ideal forum for:
- Well established and motivated senior level individual contributors interested in developing more meaningful and productive business relationships while taking their influencing and leadership skills to the next level.
- Business development and sales professionals responsible for multi-million dollar accounts and solutions
- Well-established and highly motivated senior professionals in accounting, finance, engineering, legal, environmenal / health / safety, and other professionals interested in gaining greater insights into the world of senior leadership while increasing their impact and potential as influential individuals.
Local Communiity Format
Magna Vista provides a confidential and collaborative venue for members who are ready for a “next level” approach to becoming more influential and effective in their roles as senior level individual contributors.
With an average local community chapter size of 10 to 15 members, facilitated by a professional instructor / executive coach, like-minded professionals who manage up and across organizations will learn tangible skills and sustainable strategies to improve personal and professional interactions with executive management and external business units. Magna Vista chapter meetings include:
- Guest speakers and expert advisors providing insights and education on pre-selected strategic topics
- Interactive exercises exploring key principals of influencing and leveraging differences in organizations
- Round-table peer group sharing of business issues and best practices
- Mentorship based on each member’s professional experiences
- A forum to make strategic contacts and promote business development
Monthly chapter meetings in your local community and phone-based forums will provide sophisticated yet practical approaches to becoming more effective and influential. Some sessions may include a guest speaker, an assessment, or a review of assigned reading. Sample topics to be explored by Magna Vista members include:
- Harnessing the Power of Corporate Culture
- What it Takes to Make Great Ideas Happen
- Reformation vs. Transformation
- Navigating Corporate Politics
- How to Lead a Global Matrix-Managed Organization
- As Advisor to the CEO
- Diversity as a Competitive Advantage
- Engaging Diverse and Global Teams
- Infinite-Win Strategies for Senior Professionals
- Executing for Lasting Effect
- Pushing the Envelope in a Digital Economy
- The Power of Your Presence
Over time, each Magna Vista chapter will explore many topics, far more than can be covered in a single year. Professionals who renew their membership will likely never experience a repetition of topics. The longer a member participates in the Magna Vista program, the more they will learn and grow as an influential individual contributor.
Phone-Based Forum Options
- 7-week mentoring series: $299 per participant, includes 7 weekly one-hour conference calls focused on real-life business issues & best practices.
- For Women in EHS: click here to register
- 7-month coaching inclusive mentoring series: $999 per participant, includes 7 monthly two-hour conference calls providing education & mentoring on selected topics, plus 7 monthly one-hour small-group coaching calls.
- For Women in EHS – Real Influence series: click here to register
Local Community Membership Options
- Annual membership: $5,475 per participant, includes 10 monthly chapter meetings, two Regional Vista Exchange events and materials.
- Semi-annual membership: $3,150 per participant includes 6 monthly chapter meetings OR 5 monthly chapter meetings and one Regional Vista Exchange event (dependent on start date) and materials.
- 3-month trial membership: $1,650 per participant includes 3 monthly chapter meetings or two chapter meetings and a Regional Vista Exchange event (dependent on start date) and materials.
- Monthly membership: $690 enrollment fee plus $460 per month per participant. Cancellation upon 90-day written notice.
Coaching Inclusive Membership
- Annual membership with 12 hours of Executive Coaching per year: $7,940 per participant, includes 10 monthly chapter meetings, two Regional Vista Exchange events and materials.
- Semi-annual membership with 6 hours of Executive Coaching: $4,565 per participant, includes 6 monthly chapter meetings or 5 monthly chapter meetings and one Regional Vista Exchange event (dependent on start date), and materials.
- 3-month membership with 3 hours of Executive Coaching: $2,395 per participant includes 3 monthly chapter meetings or two chapter meetings and a Regional Vista Exchange event (dependent on start date) and materials.
- Monthly membership with 1 hour of Executive Coaching each month: $1,125 enrollment fee plus $750 per month per participant. Cancellation upon 90-day written notice.
- Additional executive coaching available to Magna Vista members at $210/hr.
If you are interested in experiencing the value of the Leadership Vistas program for yourself, apply today to attend a meeting in your local community on a trial basis. A one-day guest enrollment is a great way for those interested in membership to test drive a specific track before purchasing a membership.
Click here to apply for your one-day test drive.
Business Women Rising accepts scholarship nominations for leaders from Not-for-Profit organizations and unemployed leaders in transition. A maximum of two 35% scholarships may be awarded per Magna Vista chapter.
Business Women Rising reserves the right to approve scholarship applications. A Business Women Rising Representative will contact approved scholarship applicants.
Program Transfers and Upgrades
A transfer and administration fee may be charged to:
- Magna Vista members who wish to transfer their membership to the Buena Vista or Monte Vista program during their membership term.
An upgrade and administration fee may be charged to:
- Stella Vista members who are promoted and wish to upgrade their membership to the Magna Vista program during their membership term.
- Monte Vista members who wish to upgrade their membership to the Magna Vista program during their membership term.
- Monte Vista members who are promoted and wish to upgrade their membership to the Grande Vista program during their membership term.