The Buena Vista Program
The Leadership Vistas Buena Vista program is an exploration of 10 key management development topics. This program is specifically designed for senior leaders of both genders, including:
- Vice Presidents and C-level leaders responsible for managing multiple functional disciplines and / or major business units
- Well-established and highly motivated senior leaders interested in building a more solid foundation of management effectiveness while increasing the financial success of their business and peer network.
With an average chapter size of 12 to 15 members, the Buena Vista program provides a confidential and collaborative venue where like-minded executives convene to invest in their personal leadership portfolios. Members build powerful relationships with peers from other industries while participating in continuing management education provided by a professional instructor / executive coach.
Buena Vista meetings include:
- An expert advisor providing management and leadership education on pre-selected topics
- A forum to make strategic contacts and promote business development
- Interactive exercises exploring alternative leadership methodologies
- Round-table peer group discussions and sharing of best practices
- Mentorship based on each executive's professional experiences
- Long & short term goal setting
- A venue to reenergize your business performance and your life
The intent of the program is to provide the insights, education and vision for senior leaders and executives to inspire, lead and work more effectively through others. Each session will provide practical management education focused specifically on accelerating leadership effectiveness and will emphasize the appreciation of gender, cultural and generational differences. Some sessions may include an assessment or review of assigned reading. Over the course of one year, topics to be explored by Buena Vista members include:
- Building a Foundation of Trust
- Delegating - Not Micromanaging
- Flexing Your Style for More Impactful Communication
- Inspiring and Engaging Others
- Managing Conflict as a Strategic Asset
- Emotionally Intelligent Leadership
- High Stakes Games and Difficult Conversations
- How to Make the Most of Team Decision Making
- Developing the Next Generation of Leaders
Upon completion of this 10-session program, graduates may choose to move into the Grande Vista program to focus on more strategic issues.
- $4,975 per participant includes 10 monthly sessions and materials.
Coaching Inclusive Membership:
- 10 month program with 10 hours of Executive Coaching: $7,475 per participant, includes 10 monthly chapter meetings and materials.
- Additional Executive Coaching available to Buena Vista members at $250/hr.
If you are interested in experiencing the value of the Leadership Vistas program for yourself, apply today to attend on a trial basis. A one-day guest enrollment is a great way for those interested in membership to test drive a specific track before purchasing a membership.
Click here to apply for your one-day test drive.
Business World Rising accepts scholarship nominations for leaders from Not-for-Profit organizations and unemployed leaders in transition. A maximum of two 35% scholarships may be awarded per Buena Vista chapter.
Business World Rising reserves the right to approve scholarship applications. A Business World Rising Representative will contact approved scholarship applicants.