The Bella Vista Program
The Leadership Vistas Bella Vista program is a forum for entrepreneurial executives, small business owners and leaders at the top of $2M to $20M organizations interested in developing an informal Advisory Board type of relationship with other influential women business leaders.
Refer to Alta Vista / Bella Vista Membership Criteria for more detail on membership qualifications.
With an average chapter size of 10 to 12 members, the Bella Vista program provides an intimate environment for top level executives to make strategic contacts and promote business growth through strategic dialog with recognized thought-leaders, subject matter experts and other entrepreneurial business women. Building on the Grande Vista and Magna Vista programs, the Bella Vista program explores the fundamentals of "better thinking" about systems, processes, organizations and the interactions of people. Through interactive mentoring, executives will learn and think together to develop strategies that will take their organizations and their careers to the top of their respective industries.
Each monthly chapter meeting will include a conversation with a business expert or C-level executive who will share innovative ideas, lessons learned and strategies to develop seamless organizations that can better learn together, think together and thrive. A typical Bella Vista chapter meeting will:
- Start with a review of recently applied learning
- Segue to a thought-provoking conversation with a guest executive or subject matter expert
- Explore a critical business issue
- Connect each member at more strategic levels.
Topics will include important leadership challenges that reflect issues that members are facing. Examples of topics covered by Bella Vista chapters include:
- Communication Styles
- Hiring and Managing Talent
- Effective Decision Making
- Developing Business Goals and Accountability Strategies
- Hats of the Manager, Coach, and Leader
- The Art of Delegation
- Mastering Infinite-Win Leadership
- Managing Growth: Buy, Sell, Step Aside
- Values-based Leadership
- Managing Brand Reputation
- Organizational Wellness: Moving from Good to Great
- Successful Business Development
Over time, each Bella Vista chapter will cover many topics and will approach issues from a variety of aspects. With conversations led by a variety of experts, dialogs will take new directions, with deeper exploration and more enriching insights shared among the members. Renewing Bella Vista members will likely never experience a repetition of topics.
- Annual membership: $6,975 per participant includes 10 monthly chapter meetings, two Regional Vista Exchange events and materials.
- Semi-annual membership: $4,025 per participant includes 6 monthly chapter meetings OR 5 monthly chapter meetings and one Regional Vista Exchange event (dependent on start date) and materials.
- 3-month trial membership: $2,075 per participant includes 3 monthly chapter meetings or two chapter meetings and a Regional Vista Exchange event (dependent on start date) and materials.
- Monthly membership: $875 enrollment fee plus $585 per month per participant. Cancellation upon 90-day written notice.
Coaching Inclusive Membership:
- Annual membership with 12 hours of Executive Coaching per year: $10,435 per participant, includes 10 monthly chapter meetings, two Regional Vista Exchange events and materials.
- Semi-annual membership with 6 hours of Executive Coaching: $5,995 per participant, includes 5 monthly chapter meetings, one Regional Vista Exchange event and materials.
- 3-month membership with 3 hours of Executive Coaching: $3,135 per participant includes 3 monthly chapter meetings or two chapter meetings and a Regional Vista Exchange event (dependent on start date) and materials.
- Monthly membership with 1 hour of Executive Coaching each month: $1,450 enrollment fee plus $970 per month per participant. Cancellation upon 90-day written notice.
- Additional executive coaching available to Bella Vista members at $300/hr.
If you are interested in experiencing the value of the Leadership Vistas program for yourself, apply today to attend on a trial basis. A one-day guest enrollment is a great way for those interested in membership to test drive a specific track before purchasing a membership.
Click here to apply for your one-day test drive.
Business Women Rising accepts scholarship nominations for leaders from Not-for-Profit organizations and unemployed leaders in transition. A maximum of two 35% scholarships may be awarded per Bella Vista chapter.
Business Women Rising reserves the right to approve scholarship applications. A Business Women Rising Representative will contact approved scholarship applicants.
Program Transfers and Upgrades
A transfer and administration fee may be charged to:
- Alta Vista members who wish to transfer their membership to the Bella Vista program during their membership term.
- Bella Vista members who wish to transfer their membership to the Magna Vista and/or Grande Vista program during their membership term.
An upgrade and administration fee may be charged to:
- Magna Vista and/or Grande Vista members who wish to upgrade their membership to the Bella Vista program during their membership term.
- Bella Vista members who wish to upgrade their membership to the Alta Vista program during their membership term.