The Alta Vista Program
The Leadership Vistas Alta Vista program is an exclusive thought-leadership forum for enterprise Presidents, CEOs and top-tier executives including:
- Corporate leaders responsible for the P&L of the parent company or a subsidiary/division generating annual revenues of at least $25 Million.
- Not-for-Profit leaders responsible for the profit and loss of organizations reporting a minimum of $5M in annual revenue / contribution income.
Refer to Alta Vista/Bella Vista Membership Criteria for more detail on membership qualifications.
With an average chapter size of 8 to 10 members, the Alta Vista program provides a stimulating, safe-haven environment where top-level executives of mid to large size enterprises convene to build trusted peer relationships, promote business growth and foster transformational change through education and dialog with respected thought-leaders, subject matter experts and other top-tier business leaders. Building on the Grande Vista program, the Alta Vista forum explores the critical issues and challenges faced by C-suite leaders. In a venue of learning and peer mentoring, senior executives will explore transformational strategies, and will hold each other accountable through Personal Accountability Cohorts (PACs), for driving enlightened engagement and better results.
Each monthly forum will include conversation and debate with business experts sharing innovative ideas, lessons learned and strategies to drive sustainable growth, creativity and highly energized, engaged work teams that thrive. A typical Alta Vista chapter meeting will include:
- A guest expert advisor to lead discussion of a pre-selected topics
- Interactive exercises
- Exploration of a member's critical business issue
- Peer mentoring and support
- Sharing of best practices
- Short and long-term goal setting
- Personal accountability
Topics will include important leadership challenges that reflect issues that members are facing. Examples of topics covered by Alta Vista chapters include:
- The Secrets of CEO Compensation
- Identifying and Managing Your Board
- Maximizing Results through Strengths-Based Leadership
- Mastering Infinite-Win Leadership
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- The Top 25 Human Resources Faux Pas
- The Nuances of Contracts
- Are You Signing Your Life Away?
- Taking Care of YOU First
- Hiring at the Top
- Is Your Business Model Right for these Times?
- The Importance of Culture
- Why Affinity Programs Don't Succeed
- Building a more Inclusive and Accountable C-Suite
- Succession Planning
Over time, each Alta Vista forum will cover many topics, as chosen by members. With conversations led by a variety of experts, conversations will take ever new directions, with deeper exploration and more enriching insights shared among the members. Renewing Alta Vista members will likely never experience a repetition of topics.
- Annual membership: $7,475 per participant, includes 10 monthly chapter meetings, two Regional Vista Exchange events and materials.
- Semi-annual membership: $4,295 per participant, includes 6 monthly chapter meetings or 5 monthly chapter meetings and one Regional Vista Exchange event (dependent on start date), and materials.
- 3-month membership: $2,250 per participant includes 3 monthly chapter meetings or two chapter meetings and a Regional Vista Exchange event (dependent on start date) and materials.
- Monthly membership: $935 enrollment fee plus $625 per month per participant. Cancellation upon 90-day written notice.
Coaching Inclusive Membership:
- Annual membership with 12 hours of Executive Coaching per year: $10,935 per participant, includes 10 monthly chapter meetings, two Regional Vista Exchange events and materials.
- Semi-annual membership with 6 hours of Executive Coaching: $6,315 per participant, includes 6 monthly chapter meetings or 5 monthly chapter meetings and one Regional Vista Exchange event (dependent on start date), and materials.
- 3-month membership with 3 hours of Executive Coaching: $3,295 per participant includes 3 monthly chapter meetings or two chapter meetings and a Regional Vista Exchange event (dependent on start date) and materials.
- Monthly membership with 1 hour of Executive Coaching each month: $1,500 enrollment fee plus $1,000 per month per participant. Cancellation upon 90-day written notice.
- Additional executive coaching available to Alta Vista members at $300/hr.
If you are interested in experiencing the value of the Leadership Vistas program for yourself, apply today to attend on a trial basis. A one-day guest enrollment is a great way for those interested in membership to test drive a specific track before purchasing a membership.
Click here to apply for your one-day test drive.
Business Women Rising accepts scholarship nominations for leaders from Not-for-Profit organizations and unemployed leaders in transition. A maximum of one 35% scholarship may be awarded per Alta Vista chapter.
Business Women Rising reserves the right to approve scholarship applications. A Business World Rising Representative will contact approved scholarship applicants.
An upgrade and administration fee will be charged to:
- Grande Vista and Bella Vista members who wish to upgrade their membership to the Alta Vista program during their membership term.
Supporting Our Communities
A portion of the Alta Vista program proceeds may be contributed to the philanthropic and/or charitable organizations selected and supported by Business World Rising and our Alta Vista guest speakers.